BOSTON, November 8, 2023 (Newswire.com) - Black Friday experts at Saver Trends have monitored the best early monitor deals for Black Friday, including the latest savings on 24”, 27”, 32” & 34” computer monitors. Browse the best deals by clicking the links below.
Best Monitor Deals:
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of computer monitors from HP, MSI, Acer, ASUS & more (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 48% on HP monitors (24”, 27”, 32”, 1440p, 165Hz & more) (HP.com)
- Save up to $900 on monitors and shop the Samsung Odyssey curved gaming monitor (BestBuy.com)
- Save up to $600 on Samsung monitors including Odyssey, ViewFinity & more (Samsung.com)
- Save up to 50% on Dell & Alienware monitors (QD-OLED, 4K resolution & more) (Dell.com)
- Save up to 40% on LG monitors with 144Hz, 165Hz, 240Hz & more refresh rate options (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 45% on gaming monitors with 24 inch, 27 inch, 32 inch & more display sizes (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 40% on curved monitors with 4K, 1080p, 1440p display resolution & more (Walmart.com)
- Save up to 50% on portable monitors from ASUS, Acer & more (Walmart.com)
For more early savings, Saver Trends recommends checking out Walmart.com. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Recent advances in display technology have brought forth a plethora of designs to cater to various tastes and needs. One of the notable trends in this realm is the emergence of curved screens. With companies like Samsung and LG at the forefront, these curved monitors offer an immersive experience, particularly in ultrawide configurations.
Available in sizes ranging from a modest 24" to a more expansive 34", they accentuate depth perception and reduce edge distortion, providing a seamless viewing panorama, especially beneficial for graphic designers and video editors.
This Black Friday, on November 24, 2023, top monitor brands are gearing up to showcase their latest technological advancements to a global audience. With the holiday season as a backdrop, companies such as Dell, HP, and ASUS aim to solidify their market presence, revealing innovations that they've been meticulously refining over the past year. They view this date as an opportunity to engage with tech aficionados and mainstream consumers alike.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an affiliate, Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.Contact Information:
Director, Nicely Network
Original Source: Black Friday Monitor Deals (2023): Top Early Samsung, LG, Dell, HP, Asus & More Monitor Deals Monitored by Saver Trends